Monday, August 10, 2009

Woot woot!

Staking out the mailbox was a good plan. I got my Obitsu body as soon as it got here! Cakewalk told Heather why she was a bitch and she got a free dress. I don't know why you would give someone something for free if they did that but whatever. I got first dibs on the dress since it was with my body. I'm a little floppy, but some foam should fix that.

Guess what? I can operate the camera myself now! This pic isn't too great but I'll get better. I've only had bendy joints for half a day, after all.



My new laptop should be here any day now. Btw, do you like my new layout? I think it's rockin!

2 comments:

  1. Hay Jenkins, you are tots looking nice in your new Bod!

    I like the new layout, its fresh!

    Lots of <3

    Bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more pics of you and your new bod. I like the picture you took. Not bad! I usually have to take a few pics to get one that works. I do love the layout! I need a better one for my blog.

    ReplyDelete