Saturday, August 8, 2009

Testing! Testing!

Hi guys, my name is Jenkins. I'm a new Cakewalk Girl and I'm all about nerdy things. Since I just got here, I thought nothing could be better than starting my own blog! I'll be writing every week (maybe more often) about cool new things in the Blythe world, mail days, friends activities, and anything else I deem exciting. 



My vision isn't the best right now since Cakewalk (my landlady) is hunting for the perfect glasses. If you happen to find some BWT glasses for sale, let me know. I sure would appreciate seeing better! 

I overheard something about an Obitsu body. After some quick research, I found out it has joints! :D Sweeeet! Now I can type better and bend my elbows. You can only type so well when your fingers are attached. 

On the sidebar, you might see that I have my favorite stores listed. You can get all kinds of things if you sneak away with your human's credit card. When they get the bill, just tell them you're a doll and couldn't possibly do that! If you see that your favorite shop is missing, let me know and I'll add it.   

And don't forget to check out pictures of my (and my sisters) at Cakewalk's Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Jenkins! You should get your new Obitsu body in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenkins, I will hold my eyes open for your BWT glasses! :) I'm short of sight as well, it sucks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not BWT glasses but NightFlower on etsy does make some lovely handpainted cats eye glasses! You might like them:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5368764

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I am so excited to bend my elbows!

    Thanks, Minki and Sarah! I may end up with those if I can't find the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Sassy Jenkins :)

    ReplyDelete